Self-discovery is the journey in our being, it’s an ongoing journey that requires courage, openness, and deep thinking, I am grateful that God guides me on this with a mysterious kindness by opening doors, and equipping me with tools to sense opportunities
Looking at 2020, as a blessing with a massive number of lessons, shifts the reception of 2021 to another level; into an optimistic and opportunistic mindset.
Before starting the year and getting back to your routine, I encourage you to give yourself the time to reflect on your being, goals, trajectory to continue your life with ease and contentment
And, I am glad to start with myself by sharing some of the 2020 lessons:
• Trust God everything happens for you not to you. The journey may come hard, you may question your values, your actions, and your feelings; this is part of it, trust God through your intuition.
• There will be self-doubts, fear, and anxiety as they are life’s conditions; embrace all your states, reflect and learn from them.
• Dare to question and be curious about everything, seek God’s support and you will find the answers.
• Reclaim your heart and de-attach yourself from results, situations, people.
• Consult & Consult & Consult; each idea counts and enlighten.
• Expectations are the recipe for misery; for a contented life, expect less from everyone, and everything.
• You are whole the way you are; others, things, events support our being but we are complete without them.
• You are connected with everything around you; send whatever resonates with your hopes and goals to receive them.
• Live a life of service, empathy, love, and kindness; it is easier and more peaceful.
• Explore your Autonomic Nervous System Responses and intuition, you will be amazed after mastering them.
• Mentors and scientific-based cognitive tools help in self-discovery and personal development, make sure to integrate them in your life.
And, to leave you with effective tools i.e. videos, articles, interactive training, and technology to start with, check out the following:
• Heart Math institute ‘Global Coherence Initiative’
• Dr. Waleed Fetehi ‘WaMahyaya Show’
• Eckhart Tolle ‘ Awaken to a life of purpose and presence’
• Dr. Yazan Hijazi ‘Emergenetics’
• Dr. Laura Huge ‘Edge: Turning adversity into advantage’
My best wishes to you for amazing years to come that are full of peace of mind and abundance on all fronts
Founder at Larimar